1Check the website of the diplomatic mission of the Netherlands in your application country. You are encouraged to contact the embassy or consulate before starting an online application.
2Is this your first application? You will need to create an account first.
3Online application questions:
- information about organisation (address, contact person, objectives, proof of bank account ownership)
- project description (what, who, where, when) and project goals
- project communication plan (target group, channels, PR partners) and one or more photographs or images of the Dutch cultural participation
- project budget overview (total budget, expenses towards Dutch participation, amount requested, other outstanding funding requests)
You will receive an email with your application summary. Your application is sent to the Dutch embassy or consulate in the application country. You can be contacted for additional information on your project. You will receive updates on your application by email.
Assessment is based on:
- completeness of application
- relevance of the application to the country-specific strategy, for example focus sectors
- organisational quality of the cultural project and the participating organisations
- reach of (new) audiences